G2i (Ghent Industrial Investment) in the canal zone of Ghent offers a central location, thanks to the proximity of all the important economic concentrations. The traffic-free highway R4 ensures companies a fast connection to the international road network in the direction of Antwerp (E34), Brussels (E40) and further to the Netherlands and France (E17). G2i is also located at the heart of the so-called European Distribution Area.
G2i is one of the few zones in the harbour area with the unique advantage that the property is offered without concession and without application of the Major law. The benefit for the owners is that they become the absolute owner of the area, without any obligations to recruit dock workers.
- Ghent Industrial Investment (G2i) is a private developer of business parks, founded in 1991 by two Ghent families (Maes and Delori)
- Total area of 160 ha of industrial estate, only 18 ha of which is still available
- Centrally located along the Netherlands-Antwerp-France axis
- pleasant living and working climate in a dynamic economic region
- various types of work locations
- direct connection to all utilities
- easily accessible, also by bike