Business Development Manager
- You proactively look for interesting investment and development projects in Belgium, Luxembourg and other European countries.
- You screen opportunities in terms of real estate technicalities, economics and finance, and examine the possibilities regarding redevelopment.
- You work closely with a team of project developers and colleagues from different departments.
- You are the pivotal figure between property owners, brokers, architects and the different colleagues, and maintain good relationships with the relevant players in the real estate sector.
- You are involved in the development process of several new projects. You can rely on an extensive real estate network, a thorough market knowledge and you have experience with the different aspects related to the acquisition and development of real estate projects.
- You make proposals regarding cases that need to be analysed, as well as related to the partners with whom you want to work. For the selected cases you execute the required preliminary study, set up a market research and make a financial analysis. You draft investment notes and report to the Management committee.
- You follow up cases until the closing of the transactions and take on a central role in the execution of the due diligence research.
- You help to finetune the procedures, type documents and working methods, and apply them professionally.
- You help building on a development pipeline of Alides, and help to reach the ambitious objectives of the company.
- You have a Master’s Degree in industrial or engineering sciences, architecture, economics, business engineering or law, which you have complemented with a postgraduate real estate education.
- You have at least 7 years of relevant professional experience in real estate, for example in the ‘Valuation of capital markets’ department of a professional real estate agent, or as a Business Developer of Investment Manager at a property developer or investor.
- You have an extensive real estate network in Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent, a network in Luxembourg is an advantage.
- You are an autonomous, stress-resistant team player, you work result-oriented, you like structure and a no-nonsense problem-solving culture.
- You have a sense of accuracy and efficiency, you are diplomatic and hands-on.
- You are good with numbers, you have good knowledge of Microsoft Office, you communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English.
A challenging and varied function with a big external appeal, room for independency and initiative, in an ambitious team with a motivating company culture. You can count on a competitive salary package and further on-the-job training.
Interested candidates can mail their resume and motivation letter to email@example.com, HR Manager.
Every application will be treated strictly confidential.