In this position you will support the Finance Manager and assume the following responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the quarterly and annual reports.
- You analyse investment opportunities.
- You assist in drawing up the consolidation.
- You monitor the budgets of different projects and activities.
- You carry out analysis regarding cash flow and cash management.
- You play an important role in the further implementation of the ERP package.
- In close consultation with the Finance Manager and the CFO, you will contribute to the further professionalisation of the various reports.
- You have obtained a Master in a financial / economic direction.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a controlling or auditing function.
- You speak Dutch perfectly and have a good knowledge of French and English.
- You are proactive, hands-on and can deal well with stress.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills.
- You are analytical, dynamic and flexible.
- You are critical and can easily keep an overview.
- You are skilled at Excel and other Office 365 applications.
- You are a super user in the field of ERP and other digital applications.
We offer you a challenging job in a wonderful company, a pleasant working atmosphere, a personal development plan and a competitive salary.
In case you are interested in the vacancy above, contact Johan Lanckriet, HR Manager, by mail via email@example.com or by phone via 09 240 01 40.
Any request for information is kept strictly confidential.