This former industrial site of 4.5 ha is situated at a top location by a meander of the Scheldt, close to the Gent-Sint-Pieters railway station and the entrance and exit roads at Ghent University Hospital (UZ Ghent). Forum is a unique place in the city where living and working in a green environment is made possible. Shared facilities, parks and street furniture create the community feel that characterise this vibrant neighbourhood.
- Total of 4.5 ha, including 20,000 m² of business buildings (all the business buildings are sold)
- Underground and above-ground car park + bicycle parking
- Architects: OVG Architecten and evr-architecten
- Green, peaceful setting, with among other things a green path along the Scheldt intended as a cycling and walking path and a green central meeting place.
- Many facilities in the neighbourhood (schools, shops, cinema, skating rink, etc.).
- ‘STOP’ principle (priority to walking, then cycling, then public transport, and only then passenger cars).
- Business buildings: efficient modularity, flexibility and sustainability, with a maximum of 4 floors. Ideal for SMEs and startups.
- Close to the Scheldt, Gent-Sint-Pieters railway station and the entrance to and exit from UZ Gent (Ghent University Hospital).