LUX allows you to come home by the water, in a peaceful area yet only a stone’s throw away from the city centre. This is where working and living meet: in LUX you live next to our office project Forum and next to the Scheldt, surrounded by nature. This new neighbourhood offers all the best of urban life. The houses, park apartments and penthouses enjoy a wonderful view over the green area and the city.
- 186 units (1/2/3 bedrooms)
- row houses
- BeBo properties
- duplex houses
- simplex homes
- patio lofts
- corner apartments
- park apartments
- Underground and above-ground car park + bicycle parking
- Architects: OVG Architecten and evr-architecten
- Start of works: Q1 2020
- Green, peaceful setting, with among other things a green path along the Scheldt intended as a cycling and walking path and a green central meeting place.
- Many facilities in the neighbourhood (schools, shops, cinema, skating rink, etc.).
- ‘STOP’ principle (priority to walking, then cycling, then public transport, and only then passenger cars).
- 11 building blocks with a maximum of 6 storeys.
- Close to the Scheldt, Gent-Sint-Pieters railway station and the entrance to and exit from UZ Gent (Ghent University Hospital).